L6 / L7 Laser Pointer Operation Manual
- Model: DIVEPRO L6 / L7 Laser Pointer
|L6 Green Laser Pointer||1W||1000mins|
|L7 Blue Laser Pointer||0.5W||2000mins|
- Lighting Mode: On, Off
- Reflector: Glossy aluminum reflector
- Lens: 3mm Glass
- Body material: Durable aluminum Alloy
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodizing
- Body Color: Black + Green (L6 ), Black + Blue (L7)
- Battery: 1*18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection, Low voltage protection
- Waterproof: IPX-8( Max 100 meters underwater)
- Dimensions: 150mm(length)*28mm (dia. of head) * 26 mm(dia. of body )
- Weight: In Air 205grams / Underwater 100grams ( with battery )
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters
- Package list (Optional ):
J 1* Pointer + 1* 18650 2600mAh battery + 1 * USB charger
J 1* Pointer + 1* 18650 3400mAh battery + 1 * USB charger
J 1* Pointer only
Battery Installation and Operation Instruction
- Battery Installation: Insert the battery and tighten the torch by turning it clockwise until secure. Ensure the battery is inserted with the positive (+) end pointing to the head.
- Hold the button to turn on the pointer, and release the button to turn it off.
Low Voltage Protection
- When the battery voltage low, the torch will flash three times and automatically jump into the low (10% brightness). When the battery voltage is less than 2%, the Torch automatically shut down to prevent the battery over discharge.
Battery Indicator and Battery Charging
- There’s battery indicator light on switch , it’s light blue when power more than 70%; Light green when power at 70%-30%; Light red when power less than 30%; Light red and slow flash when power less than 10%.
- When the battery power is low, it will automatically jump to low mode, please replace the battery in time .
Usage and Maintenance
- Please don’t disassemble the sealed head, doing so can cause damage to the Torch.
- If the torch will not be used for a long time, remove the battery to avoid damage from battery leakage.
- Please replace the O-rings if they are damaged after prolonged use and regularly the O-rings so as to not erode the rubber. Doing so will keep the Torch properly sealed against water.
- Avoiding the possibility of seeping water, we suggest you tighten the Torch before diving.
- Please immerse the torch in the fresh water for few minutes after diving every time and clean the Torch after immersing, and put lubricating oil on the switch parts.
- Please don’t drop or place your diving Torch in sands, in case the sands go into the switch parts or screw threads parts.
- Please clean the conductive contact surfaces periodically to ensure the torch works normally.
The torch is high-intensity lighting device and capable of causing eye damage, please avoid shining the light directly into the eyes, especially for children.
All DIVEPRO torches are warranted for quality. Defective DIVEPRO Torch will be repaired free of charge for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
The warranty is nullified in all of the following situations:
- The product(s) is /are broken down, reconstructed and/or modified by unauthorized parties.
- The product(s) is /are damaged through improper use.
The product(s) is /are damaged by leakage of batteries.